There are a variety of funding opportunities for clinical health research available at national- (Canadian Institutes of Health Research) and provincial-levels (Alberta Innovates), however, this page is dedicated to highlight new and/or local funding sources that may be less well-known or disseminated. To search a comprehensive database of current funding opportunities, visit the RSO Funding Opportunities Database.
PROVINCIAL and LOCAL
NACTRC Grant Development Support Fund
- Objective: To facilitate application development for highly competitive grant competitions in pillars 2 to 4.
Requests for these funds are accepted at any time by emailing the Director of Operations, NACTRC or Director of Clinical Research, FoMD with the following details:
- A. Name of the grant competition;
- B. Investigator eligibility requirements (if applicable, i.e. early career details);
- C. Proposed title;
- D. Abstract;
- E. Evidence of internal peer-review for the application; and
- F. What the grant support funds will be used for?
- Full details available here.