Clinical Research Seminar Series
A monthly seminar series co-hosted by the Office of Research, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry and the Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (NACTRC) to communicate relevant and timely issues related to clinical, health services and population health research within and beyond our faculty. Questions or suggestions? Please email Dr. Carol Ladner-Keay (Acting Director of Clinical Research).
Adaptive Clinical Trials Seminar on October 4, 2018 at 2 - 3pm.
- presented by Drs. Maryna Yaskina and Michael Chu
- WMC Classroom D
Other Learning Opportunities
October 19 - 20, 2018: Weiser Research Inc. Study Coordinator Training Program
- This two day intensive training program hosted by NACTRC is for clinical research study coordinators.
- Additional information
September 25, 2018 – November 27, 2018: Alberta SPOR Support Unit Training Program
- Learn about patient-orientated research in this online 10 week program.
- Register here.
September 19, 2018 - January 24, 2019: Leadership in Patient-Oriented Research - Pragmatic Clinical Trials Certificate
February - May 2019: Leadership in Patient-Oriented Research - Pragmatic Clinical Trials Certificate
- Registration will open in the Fall.
- Read more about the certificate here