Clinical Research Seminar Series
A new monthly seminar series co-hosted by the Office of Research, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry and the Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (NACTRC) to communicate relevant and timely issues related to clinical, health services and population health research within and beyond our faculty. Questions or suggestions? Please email Dr. Jillian Byrne.
September 18, 2017 (2:00pm): Biostatistics 101
October 10, 2017 (2:00pm): Using Administrative Health Data for Research in Alberta
- Presented by Drs. Aminu Bello and Padma Kaul
- Additional information coming soon!
Other Learning Opportunities
September 28 - 29, 2017: Western Canada Big Data Health Conference
- Join delegates in Banff, AB to explore opportunities for using large-scale data analysis and technology to improve human health; registration is free.
- Additional information & registration
February 14, 2018: Canadian DOHaD Scientific Meeting
- Join fellow colleagues in Banff, AB to attend the 2nd Annual Canadian Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (DOHaD).
- Additional information; registration will open in August