Clinical Research Seminar Series
A monthly seminar series co-hosted by the Office of Research, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry and the Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (NACTRC) to communicate relevant and timely issues related to clinical, health services and population health research within and beyond our faculty. Questions or suggestions? Please email Dr. Carol Ladner-Keay (Acting Director of Clinical Research).
2019 Series Coming Soon
Other Learning Opportunities
META Workshop Series
- The Alberta SPOR Knowledge Translation Platform is hosting a pragmatic workshop series on Moving Evidence to Action to improve patient outcomes.
- Details and registration here.
Evidence Meets Implementation Lecture & Workshop Series
- The Office of Lifelong Learning is offering this series.
February - May 2019: Leadership in Patient-Oriented Research - Pragmatic Clinical Trials Certificate
- Registration will open in the Fall.
- Read more about the certificate here