Clinical Research Seminar Series
A monthly seminar series co-hosted by the Office of Research, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry and the Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (NACTRC) to communicate relevant and timely issues related to clinical, health services and population health research within and beyond our faculty.
Check back in September for the fall schedule.
May 7, 2019 (2:00pm): PRIHS 5 - What you need to know about the competition
- Alberta Innovates and the Strategic Clinical Networks will present on what is new this cycle and how to prepare your application for success.
- Additional details here
- View the seminar slides here (PPT) or here (PDF)
Other Learning Opportunities
Support for Connect Care Physician Builders
- The AbSPORU Pragmatic Clinical Trials Platform is offering training support for physician builders interested in the collection and analysis of health and patient-reported outcomes in Connect Care.
- Additional details here.
Alberta SPOR Support Unit Summer Institute 2019
- May 13-15, 2019 at the Matrix Hotel (Edmonton).
- For more details and to register see here.
Evidence Meets Implementation Lecture & Workshop Series
- The Office of Lifelong Learning is offering this series.
Leadership in Patient-Oriented Research - Pragmatic Clinical Trials Certificate
- Read more about the certificate here.