Clinical Research Seminar Series
A monthly seminar series co-hosted by the Office of Research, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry and the Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (NACTRC) to communicate relevant and timely issues related to clinical, health services and population health research within and beyond our faculty. Questions or suggestions? Please email Dr. Carol Ladner-Keay (Acting Director of Clinical Research).
June 26, 2018: Pragmatism in Clinical Trials - Exploring the challenges and opportunities of pragmatic trials
- presented by Drs. Sean Bagshaw and Lawrence Richer
- Additional information found here.
Other Learning Opportunities
June 18 - 22, 2018: The International Institute for Qualitative Methodology - Thinking Qualitatively Workshop Series
September 12 - 14, 2018: International Population Data Linkage Network
- The annual conference will be in Banff, AB and this year's theme is: Linking Data - Improving Lives.
- Additional information
September 19, 2018 - January 24, 2019: Leadership in Patient-Oriented Research - Pragmatic Clinical Trials Certificate
- Registration is now open for Fall 2018.
- Read more about the certificate here.