Clinical Research Seminar Series
A monthly seminar series co-hosted by the Office of Research, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry and the Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (NACTRC) to communicate relevant and timely issues related to clinical, health services and population health research within and beyond our faculty.
Check back in 2020 for coming seminars.
PRIHS 6 Information Session
- Tuesday January 21, 2020 at 1:30 pm in the WMC Classroom D (2F1.04)
- Alberta Innovates and AHS will present on what is new this cycle and how to prepare your application for success.
- Meet and network with SCN representatives
- See poster here.
Other Learning Opportunities
AbSPORU Introduction to Data for Health Research
- Join this event to hear from provincial experts about the databases available in Alberta, ethics for data use, defining study populations and variables, and learn what is on the horizon in machine learning and artificial intelligence for health research.
- March 7, 2020 at the University of Alberta
- Cost: $75 to $175
- For details and to register, visit here.
Western Canadian Universities Big Data Health Conference (WCUC2020)
- March 26 - 27, 2020 in Vancouver
- For details and abstract submission see here.
Leadership in Patient-Oriented Research - Pragmatic Clinical Trials Certificate
- Read more about the certificate here.