50th ANNUAL SUMMER STUDENTS’ RESEARCH DAY
The Summer Students' Research Day will be held on Friday, November 3, 2017, for students to showcase their summer research. Undergraduate students completing their summer research project in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry (FoMD) are invited to submit an abstract and to present a poster of their research.
- Helpful suggestions, format and character limitations are indicated on the abstract form
- Submission Deadline: Thursday, September 7, 2017 (11:59 p.m.)
- For reference on "Making the Abstract Concrete" click here
Cover Design Competition
- Cover Design contest details click here
- Students are invited to submit their original design for the front cover of the abstract booklet distributed at Summer Students' Research Day. Prize: one $100 gift certificate to the U of A Bookstore
- Entry Deadline: Thursday, September 7, 2017 (11:59 p.m.)
Presenting a Poster
- Instructions for the Preparation of a Poster click here
- It is important to note that posters must be presented in Portrait - maximum of 4 feet high and 3 feet wide.
- Please note: The Office of Research will not reimburse costs for printing the posters.
- For reference on "Presenting your Research in a Poster" click here
Further details regarding set-up and presentation times will be sent out in mid-September.
2016 Award Recipients
Please click here for the list of winners.