As a visiting group, you require access to the University of Alberta Art Collection or the Mactaggart Art Collection on a casual or interest-based basis.
It is important to be aware that these requests are considered on a case-by-case basis and submission of an online tour request form does not guarantee admittance into the collections. Visiting groups require a minimum of five (5) individuals per group.
Before you request a tour of the UAlberta Art Collection or the Mactaggart Art Collection, please ensure you know and have done the following:
1. Have a tour date in mind – please note that we require tour requests to be submitted a minimum of 15 business days before the tour. There is the opportunity to list three possible dates on the online form.
2. Read our Visitor Regulations [PDF]
3. Note that we have the right to refuse any tour request and those reasons include but are not limited to:
- Terms of Agreement are not signed
- Staff shortages or pre-existing conflicts with chosen and alternate dates and times
- Request does not meet security requirements
- Request is outside the scope of what the University of Alberta Museums offers
- Purpose of visit is not appropriate or substantiated
University of Alberta Museums
- Visitor Regulations are repeatedly violated
- Repeated Client cancellation or failure to attend
Book a Tour:
Fill out and submit this online form (please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions)
The University of Alberta Museums will reach out within five (5) business days to discuss your request.