Publications: 2005 - PRESENT
a) Peer-reviewed contributions
1) ROBERTSON, S. (2015a). Natives making space: The Softwood Lumber dispute and the legal geographies of Indigenous property rights. Geoforum, 61, 138-147.
2) ROBERTSON, S. (2014). Extinction is the dream of modern powers: bearing witness to the return to life of the Sinixt peoples? Antipode, 46(3), 773-794.
3) ROBERTSON, S. (2013). Imageability and form in the Grande Bibliothèque du Québec: The Baroque as a more-than-representational technique toward the paradoxical particularity of experience in space. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, 31, 1091-1108.
4) ROBERTSON, S. (2012). Exception to excess: tactical use of the law by outgroups in bias crime legislation. Law & Social Inquiry: Journal of the American Bar Association, 37(2), 456-474.
5) BLOMLEY, N. and ROBERTSON, S. (2006). Introduction. The ‘Place’ of Justice (Halifax: Fernwood): 7-22.
6) ROBERTSON, S. (2005a). Re-imagining economic alterity: a feminist critique of the juridical expansion of bio-property in the Monsanto decision at the Supreme Court of Canada. University of Ottawa Law and Technology Journal, 2(2), 227-253.
7) ROBERTSON, S. (2004). No Lego, yes logo: Kirkbi AG and Lego Canada Inc. v. Ritvik Holdings Inc. at the Federal Court of Appeal. Canadian Journal of Law and Technology, 3(3), 141-147.
ii) Peer-edited contributions
8) ROBERTSON, S. (2005b). Spaces of exception in Canadian hate crimes legislation: accounting for the effects of sexuality-based aggravation in R. v. Cran. Criminal Law Quarterly, 50(4), 482-507.
iii) Non-refereed contributions
9) ROBERTSON, S. (2015b). Appropriation (?) of the month: Kent Monkman – re-messaging the landscape genre with Indigenous sovereignty. IPinCH: Intellectual Property Issues in Cultural Heritage: Theory, Practice, Policy, Ethics,
10) ROBERTSON, S. (2009). Aaron’s law: Space matters in hate crimes sentencing. Xtra!West (November), 13-14 [Newspaper article].
11) ROBERTSON, S. (2008). Property in Question: Value Transformation in the Global Economy by Katherine Verdery and Caroline Humphrey (eds.). Progress in Human Geography, 32(1), 169-171 [Book review].
12) ROBERTSON, S. (2007). Worldview Skills: Transforming Conflict from the Inside Out by J. Sutherland. Canadian Journal of Law and Society, 22(1), 154-157 [Book Review].
13) ROBERTSON, S. (2006). Multitude: War and Democracy in the Age of Empire by Michael Hardt and Antonio Negri. Antipode, 37(5), 188-191 [Book review].