NMHI Seminar Series, Guests of the NMHI Talks, and Community Notices are all important ways to connect with the NMHI community. If you would like to be involved in any of these initiatives, simply follow the procedures outlined below.
NMHI Seminar Series
Procedure for hosting speakers in the NMHI Seminar Series (Tuesday at noon in Oberowsky)
- Contact Dr. Peter Smith to get a list of available dates
- Select available date and invite speaker
- Complete and submit the NMHI Seminar Series Information form
Once these steps are completed, the NMHI office will ensure that your event is promoted, Oberowsky is booked, and food is provided.
Guests of the NMHI Talks
Procedures for hosting speakers that the NMHI Seminar Series cannot accommodate
- Complete and submit the Guests of the NMHI Information form
Once this step is completed, the NMHI office will ensure that your event is promoted.
NMHI Community Notices
Procedures for promoting events, job opportunities, and other things not sponsored by the NMHI but of interest to the NMHI community.
- Complete and submit the NMHI Community Events Information form
Once this step is completed, the NMHI office will ensure that your notice is included in our weekly newsletter.