Join us on Sunday, June 9th to support neuroscience and mental health research at the University of Alberta!
Hosted by the Neuroscience and Mental Health Institute, the N.E.R.D. Run (Neuroscience Education, Research & Discovery) is an annual event that brings together the community in support of research that is advancing prevention and treatment of neurological diseases and disorders.
- Sunday, June 9th in Rundle Park
- Check in from 8:30 am - 9:00 am
- Opening remarks at 9:00 am
- 10 km starts at 9:30 am
- 5 km starts at 9:45 am
- 2.5 km starts at 10:00 am
- Early bird (until April 1): $35 | Regular: $40
- The event will be time chipped
- Open to all ages and levels
- Morning snacks and beverages will be available for participants
- Every runner will receive a t-shirt
- 2.5 km walk
- 5 km walk or run
- 10 km run
The 2018 NERD Run
Although the weather outside was frightful, the 2018 NERD Run was delightful! Thanks to all who braved the snow and made the 6th Annual N.E.R.D. Run a huge success. Over 160 people registered for the event which was held in Hawrelak Park on September 15, 2018.
We are so grateful to our community for their participation in this event. The dedication and commitment shown by these participants, even with the weather, was astounding. Thank you for your support! View last year's photo gallery.