Selected core values of my teaching philosophy
- Access to education is a basic human right.
- All human beings hold the potential to reach the highest level of human development. Access to education enables them to realize this potential.
- The conditions in which human beings are born and develop shape our teaching and learning experiences.
- In teaching and learning, we need to be able to dream, and to believe that our dreams may come true.
- Contemporary philosophical trends in nursing
- Interpretive inquiry and related research methodologies
- Equity and global health
Selected courses taught
NURS 513 Qualitative Research
NURS 610 Contemporary Views of Nursing Science
NURS 399 Selected Topics in Nursing Research (BScN Honors students)
NURS 498 Global Citizenship in Health