Undergraduate Student Resources and Services

Letter of Permission to take a course at another institution

Once you are admitted to a program in the Faculty of Nursing, you need to complete a Letter of Permission to take a course from another institution. This way you know in advance that the course meets the requirements of the program and then it becomes your guarantee of acceptance.

Download Letter of Permission - Complete this form and submit it to the Undergraduate Student Services Office in 4-141 ECHA whenever you want to take a course from elsewhere.

Once the course is complete, arrange to have an official transcript sent directly from the school the course was through to the University of Alberta's Office of the Registrar so transfer of credit can be processed.