Step 1: Complete the Post-Professional Masters Information form which includes the questions below:
- Please Provide your full name.
- Which University or College program did you graduate from?
- Please provide the mailing address and website link for the University or College program you graduated from.
- Which year did you graduate?
- What degree did you receive?
- What language did you study in?
- Is this program World Federation of Occupational Therapy (WFOT) approved?
- Indicate how you would prefer to attend courses in the MScOT Post-Professional Program (online, face-to-face in Edmonton OR in Calgary)
- What is your preferred start date for the MScOT Post-Professional Program (May, July, September, January, as soon as possible, it doesn’t matter, I’m flexible)?
- How can we best be in contact with you (Email, Skype, Phone, Other)?
- In what City and Province/State are you currently residing?
- Please also email us a current curriculum vitae or resume including relevant education, work, volunteer, research experience
Once you have completed the Post-Professional Masters Information form, please submit your form along with an updated curriculum vitae or resume to email@example.com.
Step 2: If needed, a phone/video conference meeting WILL be set up with you to answer your questions and discuss your potential program of study.
Step 3: Applicants will be reviewed by U of A Department of Occupational Therapy Admissions Committee. Selections will be made collaboratively with the applicant based on the academic needs of the candidate and the available resources of the department. Successful candidates will then be invited by the department to apply to the program through the University of Alberta’s Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
Step 4: You will then be guided by our office through the application process to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
Hyperlink to FGSR Application page
hyperlink to FGSR English Language Requirements.