The following are the steps required when applying for a post-graduate degree with the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences:
1. Email your CV and a Statement of Interest to targeted prospective supervisors (Note: generic emails are strongly discouraged):
Dr. Yves Sauve - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Areas of interest - AMD, STGD3, Diabetic Retinopoathy, Age-related Retina Changes, Photoreceptors, Retinal Pigment Epithelium
Dr. Ordan Lehmann - (email@example.com)
- Areas of interest - Glaucoma, Ocular Genetics, Neuroscience, Molecular Medicine
Dr. Ian MacDonald - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Areas of interest - Retina, Electrophysiology, Genetics
Statement of Interest - please give a brief statement indicating the reasons for your interest in the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences. After reading about the areas of current research in the Department, summarize your interest in specific research areas.
2. Once a supervisor has expressed interest, proceed to the link below and complete the on-line application. Applications must be made on-line and require payment of the $100 application fee (non-refundable).