2018 Pediatric Update
September 13-15, 2018
Lister Centre, University of Alberta
Click to register online
Click to view topics and schedule
Pediatric Update is an annual lifelong learning conference hosted by the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Alberta. Join faculty from the department, along with community colleagues, to learn about the latest advances, guidelines and resources for a wide variety of practical pediatric topics.
What will I learn?
- Identify screening methods and tools to aid in the diagnosis of common health issues in children and describe evidence-based management of these issues
- Identify when to refer and available resources for management
- Update practitioners on changes in practice guidelines that affect children
Who should attend?
- Community pediatricians and residents
- Family physicians and residents
- Emergency physicians and residents
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
What is the schedule?
- Thursday, September 13 - Pre-conference hands-on workshop
- Friday, September 14 - Full day sessions
- Saturday, September 15 - Full day sessions
How do I register?