Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
The Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE) is located within the Department of Pediatrics.
The mandate of ARCHE is to:
- Produce high-quality evidence syntheses aimed at priority issues in health
- Educate health providers and assist them in producing evidence syntheses
- Support and foster the development of evidence-based practice
ARCHE realizes its mandate through four distinct research activities:
- The University of Alberta Evidence-based Practice Center (UA EPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Research of Canada (PERC)
- The Cochrane Child Health Field
- Evidence-Based Child Health: A Cochrane Review Journal
Results of research conducted by ARCHE are consistently published in some of the world’s most highly cited medical journals including the Annals of Internal Medicine, BMJ, JAMA, Lancet, New England Journal of Medicine, and PLoS Medicine.
For more information, please visit ARCHE.