Prepare Your Required Supporting Documents
Prepare the following required supporting documents to upload to your online application. All supporting documents must be uploaded on or before the application submission deadline.
You will need to provide the following documents for your full application:
- transcripts or marksheet in original language
- marksheet in English translation (if original is not in English)
- degree certificate in original language
- degree certificate in English Translation (if original is not in English)
- where the transcript states a degree has been conferred, an official degree certificate is not required
Letters of reference
- three references from persons (preferably professors) who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s academic and research potential and capabilities. You will need to supply the names of your referees in the online application
Letter of support
Current curriculum vitae (CV)
Please refer to the application documents for either the Canadian Admissions Protocol or International Admissions Protocol to ensure that all your academic application documents are acceptable.
*If you receive an Official Admission Letter from the Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research, you must request official transcripts and degree certificates (if applicable) be sent from the relevant institution directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research.
Do NOT send any documents to the Department of Pediatrics.
Once you have received your letter of official admission from FGSR, we ask that you email the department (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your intention to attend.