Support the leaders of tomorrow by helping shape their learning experience and create meaningful relationships for future development.
The mentor relationship must be created out of mutual respect and desire between the mentor and mentee. In order to foster the most successful relationships, mentor team members are asked to:
- Participate in a formal training session offered by a professional development expert in mentorship.
- Be prepared to engage and interact with undergraduate students from varying facilities at PLLC events.
- Attend and/or participate in a minimum of two events per academic semester. (There is no cap on the amount of events mentor team members are able to attend).
- Be committed to their own personal development. A successful mentor/mentee relationship is beneficial and rewarding for all those involved.
- Be ready to participate in conversations around leadership.
Contact us today to learn more about how you can get involved and be a mentor team member with the Peter Lougheed Leadership College.