Excellence and innovation in pharmacy education and research through learning, discovery and citizenship
To provide pharmacy and graduate education designed to meet societal needs for safe and effective use of medications and to cultivate research and pharmacy practice.
- Partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork
- Professionalism and ethical behaviour
- Respect and compassion
- Fosters high quality education and ongoing development of students and post-doctoral fellows
- Conducts world-class research in the basic and applied pharmaceutical sciences, clinical pharmacy sciences, and health services
- Seeks advancements and excellence in practice, research and education
- Partners with the profession, policy makers, other faculties and universities, and the public
The Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy programs has granted the faculty's undergraduate program full accreditation for the 2011-2017 term.