6.7 Graduate Student Appeals

Students may appeal decisions by the Faculty that affect their academic standing. The first step is to approach the instructor or supervisor. If the matter is not resolved, faculty resources, including the Directors of Graduate Studies within each Division and the Associate Dean, Research and Graduate Studies, should be consulted. Section 9.2 in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research Graduate Program Manual provides additional information and resources to help resolve academic grievances and appeals.