Students admitted or tentatively admitted UAlberta for exchange will be issued a:
• 7-digit student ID number
• CCID (computing login)
You can then use your CCID and password to:
• access your UAlberta e-mail account
• access Bear Tracks, UAlberta's online registration system
• apply for housing
When an admissions decision has been made, your may receive notification in the following ways:
• in your Bear Tracks account
• via your UAlberta e-mail account
• mailed as hard copies directly to you or to the Exchange Liaison Officer at your home institution
• by e-mail to the Exchange Liaison Officer at your home institution
• After you submit a complete and error-free application, it generally takes 8 to 10 weeks for it to be processed and for an official letter of admission to be released, however, this timeline is a general guideline and may vary based on Faculty and Department.
• We advise against making any financial or other commitments for an exchange, such as purchasing airline tickets, until you have received an official letter of admission from UAlberta and you have satisfied any Government of Canada immigration requirements.