The nomination from your home institution must include:
- Your full name as it appears on your passport,
- Your level of studies (undergraduate or graduate)
- Your field of studies
- The requested duration of your exchange (Fall Term, Winter Term, or Academic Year)
Application and Documents
- Your home institution must courier hard copies of all of your application documents to UAlberta.
- Please send all required documents together at one time only – please wait until you have all required documents prepared before sending your application.
- Whenever you are asked to provide your name on any exchange application documents, please be sure to provide your full name as it appears in your passport.
Proof of English Proficiency Documents
- If you are submitting official English Proficiency test results, such as IELTS or TOEFL, please note that the results must be sent to your home institution prior to being sent to UAlberta.
- Your test results must then be stamped with the official university seal of your home institution and then couriered to UAlberta along with the rest of your application documents.
- Test results used to demonstrate English language proficiency must not be more than two years old at the time of application.