After you apply to UAlberta and receive your 7-digit student ID, CCID, and password, you can apply online for a space in a UAlberta campus residence.
UAlberta exchange students who submit their housing application by April 30 are guaranteed a space in a UAlberta campus residence for September entry. Some conditions apply.
- There is a housing application fee of $25 which must be paid by credit card when you submit your housing application. (This is non-refundable if you are later declined admission to UAlberta).
- You can apply for housing before you receive an admissions decision.
- The housing guarantee does not apply to exchange students beginning studies in January, however, there are generally spaces available.
- You may also choose to wish to live off-campus. UAlberta is situated centrally in Edmonton, close to downtown, with two subway stations on campus.
- If your housing applications is received late, then you will not be eligible for guaranteed housing.
- You must contact UAlberta Residence Services with all inquiries related to housing.