How to Apply

Application procedures for UAlberta's short-term, visiting programs vary based on the type of program. Choose from one of the following:

Visiting Student Certificate program

1)Apply for the Program Online

Apply or the VSCP

2)Explore your Housing Options and Apply Online for Accommodation

Where do you want to live? (options for VSCP students) (PDF)
Information on Residence Contracts

Apply for Residence

Please contact if you have any questions about housing.

3)Prepare and send your Supporting Documents

Send the following paper documents by mail or courier within two weeks of completing your online application.

All documents should be sent to:

142 Telus Centre
University of Alberta 
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T6G 2R1

VSCP Program Details: Feed and Dates

International Winter or Summer Program

Each short-term, cohort program has its own application and registration procedures. Select the appropriate program from Visiting and Short-Term Programs.

Visiting Student (Non-Exchange)

Undergraduate: Contact the appropriate Faculty for application procedures; not all faculties allow visiting students.

Graduate: Contact the appropriate graduate department for application procedures; not all faculties allow visiting students.