During the discussion, guests will be able to share how it is to live with arthritis, or caring for someone who is living with arthritis, and their experiences with the Canadian health system.
There will be English, Hindi, Chinese, French and Spanish speakers available.
Light refreshments will be provided.
If you are unable to join us in person, we invite you to join us online for the first part of the evening via our livestream from 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m. MDT.
- Ashish J. Mathew – Rheumatologist, Christian Medical College Vellore; India
- Hengjin Dong – Professor and Director, Center for Health Policy Studies; Hangzhou, China
- Monique Gignac – Associate Professor and Associate Scientific Director, Institute for Work and Health; city, country
- Allyson Jones – Physical Therapist and Professor, Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta
- Divya Parmar – Senior Lecturer, City University London; London, U.K.
- Janet Rodriguez – Patient partner, Canadian Arthritis Patient Alliance
- Euthalia Roussou – Rheumatologist, National Health Service; London, U.K.
- Elaine Yacyshyn – Rheumatologist and Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta
- Shelby Yamamoto – Assistant Professor, School of Public Health, University of Alberta; Edmonton Alberta
- Brian Ward and Judy Worrell – Moderators, Affinity Consulting and Training; Edmonton Alberta