The conference is organized by the Circumpolar Health System Innovation Team [CircHSIT] funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research [TT6-128271]. The Planning Committee consists of principal and co-investigators of CircHSIT.
- Kue Young, Dean and Professor, School of Public Health, University of Alberta; Edmonton, AB (committee chair)
- Susan Chatwood, Executive and Scientific Director, Institute for Circumpolar Health Research, Yellowknife, NT; Assistant Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto; Toronto, ON
- James Ford, Associate Professor and CIHR Applied Public Health Chair, Department of Geography, McGill University; Montréal, QC
- Gwen Healey, Executive and Scientific Director, Qaujigiartiit Health Research Centre; Iqaluit, NU
- Michael Jong, Vice-President (Medical), Labrador-Grenfell Regional Health Authority, Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL; Professor of Family Medicine, Memorial University of Newfoundland; St. John's, NL
- Josée Lavoie, Director, Centre for Aboriginal Health Research; Associate Professor, Department of Community Health Sciences, University of Manitoba; Winnipeg, MB
- Mason White, Assistant Professor, John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design, University of Toronto; Toronto, ON