We are growing rapidly to meet the demand for relevant research and highly trained leaders in public health.
- Core faculty members – 37
- Research and support staff – 244
- Jointly appointed or cross-appointed faculty members – 57
- Postdoctoral fellows – 13
- Graduate students enrolled – 291
- Students conducted their practicum with 88 different organizations—including governmental, non-governmental and others.
- Students were supported with more than $560,000 in graduate research and teaching assistantships.
- Nearly $1.1 million in scholarships were awarded to students.
In a typical year, the School:
- Leverages over $16 million in research funding.
- Leads or participates in more than 150 research projects.
- Publishes more than 175 peer-reviewed articles in academic journals.
- Engages in more than 200 knowledge exchange activities designed to link public health research with non-academic users of knowledge.