- Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- A current University of Alberta School of Public Health faculty, staff or alumni member.
- A current University of Alberta School of Public Health student in good standing.
Contest Entry Period
- The contest entry period commences on Monday, January 26, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. (Edmonton Time) and closes on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 4:30 p.m. (Edmonton Time).
Photo Entry Submissions
- Eligible entrants may make up to two (2) photo entry submissions. Both photos can be included as part of the same entry submission, but an eligible entrant is only eligible to win one (1) prize.
- All photos must be at least 4MB or higher. Any photo lower than this benchmark will be disqualified.
- Each submission must be accompanied by a short description about how the photo entry depicts public health. Submissions with descriptions longer than 50 words will be disqualified.
- Written descriptions must be in English.
- Entrants must include their full name with the submission.
- All entries must be accompanied by a signed Authorization for Use of Personal Information for Marketing Purposes Form (FOIPP form).
How to enter
*Signed forms are required from each individual in the photo if those individuals are recognizable. Signed forms are not required from individuals who attended a public event where the photo was taken.
- First place: $300 VISA gift card
- Second place: $200 VISA gift card
- Third place: $100 VISA gift card
- Selection decisions will be final and binding. By submitting a photo, entrants consent that they have read and understood the rules and regulations and release the School of Public Health from all liability in connection with the production of the photo. The School of Public Health reserves the right to amend or terminate all or any portion of this contest at any time without prior notification.