Anniversary Anniversary Award
The Alumni Anniversary Award was established as a legacy initiative to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the School of Public Health. This award, to be given out every five years, recognizes an alumnus(a) for outstanding contributions to the community, the field of public health and to a post-secondary institution.
A nomination must include:
- one completed nomination form.
- a letter from the nominee (self-nomination permitted for 2016), or a letter from a colleague nominating an alumnus(a). In the latter case, a letter from the alumnus(a) indicating they accept the nomination is also required.
- a CV / resume of the nominee.
- one letter from a member of the community who can speak to the contributions the nominee has made in the community and the importance of the contributions.
- one letter from an individual who can speak to the nominee’s contributions and impact made in public health.
- one letter from an individual within the University of Alberta’s School of Public Health, or another post-secondary institution, who can speak to how the nominee has contributed to the future of public health practitioners.
This award is given every five years. Nominations will open again in 2021.
School of Public Health Alumni Awards Committee
Office of Marketing and Alumni Relations
3-300 Edmonton Clinic Health Academy
11405 – 87 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T6G 1C9
Note: The School of Public Health Alumni Awards Committee will not consider incomplete applications.