Choosing the right graduate program—at the right university—is a big decision. Here’s some information to get you started.
As a student in the School of Public Health, you will:
- study at Canada’s first accredited school of public health at one of Canada’s top five universities—the University of Alberta.
- be exposed to talented professors recognized for their innovative public health research.
- attend classes in the Edmonton Clinic Health Academy, a state-of-the-art, environmentally-friendly facility.
- work and learn alongside students from culturally, geographically, academically diverse backgrounds.
- complete your program while studying part time or full time.
But, don't take our word for it. We encourage you to do your own research. Find out what our accreditation means for you, check into careers in public health, and hear what faculty and alumni have to say.