Yes, CEPH has accredited programs in Lebanon, West Indies and Canada.
As of November 2012, the Council has accredited 50 school of public health. In addition to the University of Alberta’s School of Public Health, there are 48 in the U.S. and one in Mexico.
Accredited schools include:
• Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public Health
• Harvard University, School of Public Health
• Yale University, School of Public Health
Canada’s accredited programs reside within:
• Département de médecine sociale et preventive, Université de Montréal
• Faculty of Health Sciences, Simon Fraser University