The purpose of this scholarship is to recruit superior students at the MPH level in the School of Public Health. This scholarship will provide support for one year, non-renewable, and is open to both domestic and international nominees.
$10,000 (6 scholarships available)
International nominees who are awarded a scholarship will receive an additional $3,000-$5,000 for differential fees and/or settlement costs.
- be admitted into an MPH program in the School of Public Health starting in the Fall term (September);
- satisfy all the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) minimum admission requirements;
- have an admission GPA of at least 3.7/4.0;
- be registered full-time during the tenure of the award.
Program directors in the School of Public Health will:
- nominate a maximum of three candidates from each specialization for the coming Fall term admission;
- provide each nominee’s full name (first and last names);
- provide an assessment of each nominee (maximum of one page), that includes the individual’s past academic and scholarly accomplishments, strengths and academic potential, and a general comparison of the student’s rank and standing relative to other students recommended for admission;
- provide the criteria used to define an excellent academic student.
All Nominations should be submitted to Graduate Programs Advisor, Office of Educational Programs, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Public Health Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship
No deadline. All students who are eligible will be considered for this award.