Becoming a patient
There are a few ways that you can become a patient of iRSM:
- You can refer yourself for some of the services at iRSM. Call or email iRSM and ask to speak to someone in the scheduling office to find out if the services you require can be accessed through self-referral.
- You can be referred by your doctor.
Your first visit
During your first visit at iRSM, you will be asked to complete a medical history form. You will be required to complete a new medical history form every six months. If able, please print and complete this form and bring it with you on the day of your appointment.
If you do not have access to a printer, the form can be completed at iRSM on the day of your appointment.
What to bring with you:
- Current list of medications, including herbal and alternative medications
- A list of questions you would like to have answered, if applicable
- Completed medical history form (if completed and printed at home)
Appointment times can vary. Each appointment time will be arranged on an appointment-by-appointment basis.
Parking, maps and location
Parking fees apply. A parking pass is available through the hospital admitting desk or one can be purchased directly from the parking machines in the parking lot. Payment requires credit card.
If you have any issues with parking, please contact Misericordia Parking Administration at 780-735-2503.
iRSM is located in room 1W-02 in Misericordia Community Hospital (across the street from West Edmonton Mall) in Edmonton, Alberta. For more information and to contact us, click here.