Bookings must be submitted through the designated room-booking contact in your faculty, department, or administrative unit. For more information please review the types of bookings below:
Academic activities include tutorials, seminars, discussion groups, rounds, make-up classes, and term exams. These types of requests are prioritized over casual requests.
Casual meetings and events
The following types of activities are considered Casual (as opposed to Academic):
• Information sessions and workshops
• Staff training
• Faculty/department or administrative unit meetings and events
Computer Lab Bookings
These requests include bookings for class midterms or quizzes, makeup classes, staff training, information sessions, workshops, or room maintenance.
• All booking requests must be coordinated through your department/faculty scheduling contact.
• If you have specific software requirements, please contact IST (firstname.lastname@example.org) after you have received a booking confirmation.
• If you have any issues with the technology while in the computer lab room, please contact IST at email@example.com or 780-492-9400.