Subject Notes - (if applicable) are available at the top of the Search for Classes Results page and contain information relating to the overall subject (i.e., MARK).
Class Notes - are used to provide information related to the class. Classes not available for web registration will have a Class Note to indicate this. Contact the teaching department for registration assistance.
Reserved Seats - (if applicable) will be available below the class notes. Click on the 'seat availability' link for detailed information on the reserved seats for that class section.
Class Number - this is the 5 digit code used for registration. The Class Details for that class will be presented when the 5 digit code for a class is selected.
Course - the number that identifies the course number offering to which the class belongs, for example, MARK 301.
Section - identifies the section of the class, for example, LEC B1 of MARK 301.
Location - indicates where the class will be held.
Days - identifies the days of the week the class is being offered.
Times - indicates the time the class is offered.
- There may be more than one meeting time for a class.
- If time is listed as TBA, contact the teaching department for information regarding days, times and location.
Instructor - the primary instructor assigned to teach this class.
Open Seats - the number of seats currently available in the class.
Status - the icon displayed provides details on the class status. The displayed values are:
- Open - indicates there is space available in the class.
- Full - indicates that there are no seats available for registration.
- Cancelled - indicates the class has been cancelled by the department.
- Closed - indicates that the class is not available to web registration. Contact the department for assistance in registering in a closed class.
Class Details - this page provides scheduling details for the class.
Dates - the start and end dates for the section
Description - displays the course description for the course as outlined by the Calendar