The Corbett Hall Student Physical Therapy Clinic is a non-profit clinic operated within the Department of Physical Therapy. Physical therapy students take primary responsibility for providing assessment or rehabilitation under the supervision of licensed physical therapists. This interdisciplinary clinic may also provide services from students in other disciplines such as physical therapy assistant or pharmacy.
Physician referrals are not required. As student-learning is emphasized, assessment and treatment sessions typically take longer than what patients would experience in a community physical therapy clinic/ambulatory setting. Please contact us with any questions or to book an appointment.
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Older Adult Health & Wellness
- Balance Exercise Classes
- Chronic Pain Management
- Young Hip Exercise Program
- ReWalk Exoskeleton Training
- Parkinson's Rehabilitation in Movement Enhancement (PRIME)