Build an organization and workplace culture that values integration across disciplines at the faculty level, staff level, and student level. Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine workplaces will be vibrant, effective, positive, and respectful. We model effective communication across the faculty.
- Create a positive environment that foster engagement of faculty, staff, and students.
- Establish clear consultative decision making principles that allow for integration while maintaining required levels of autonomy.
- Increase collaboration across all faculty units: design cross discipline teams that focus on collaboration, innovation and fun.
- Support and recognize the skills and abilities of individuals, building upon areas of strength.
- Review and renew the governance structure and communication pathways.
For the public good
Culture Goal links with Objectives 5, 9, 19, 21 in For the Public Good Institutional Strategic Plan