Develop a vibrant research environment that supports the creation and dissemination of knowledge. We will be a leader in rehabilitation research, engaging stakeholders to provide solutions for real world problems.
- Facilitate research collaborations for individuals and research teams.
- Increase research productivity and impact.
- Enhance research infrastructure (space, equipment, administrative processes).
- Create opportunities for knowledge exchange with stakeholders.
- Advocate for space that meets the needs of current and future research using the 2016 general space plan.
- Establish effective utilization of shared resources.
- Create a formalized rehabilitation knowledge sharing plan that will exchange knowledge and ideas with alumni, professionals and the general public.
For the public good
Research Goal links with Objectives 11, 12, 16, 18, 22 in the For the Public Good Institutional Strategic Plan