A respected global leader advancing the art and science of rehabilitation for the public good.
Through research and education we develop rehabilitation approaches to enhance the quality of life for the people we serve. Together with our students, alumni, and community partners, we work across disciplines to discover and translate innovation that advances clinical practice and health outcomes.
- Excellence: We value excellence in teaching, research, and creative activity that enriches learning experiences, advances knowledge, inspires engaged citizenship, and promotes the public good.
- Life Long Learning: We value learners at all stages of life and strive to provide an intellectually rewarding educational environment for all.
- Academic Freedom: We value academic freedom and institutional autonomy as fundamental to open inquiry and the pursuit of truth.
- Honouring Diversity: We value diversity, inclusivity, and equity across and among our departments, units and disciplines.
- Creativity & Innovation: We value creativity and innovation from the genesis of ideas through to the dissemination of knowledge.
- Tradition: We value history and tradition, celebrating the contributions of students, alumni, faculty, staff, volunteers, and various groups, which bring pride to the Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine.