We are the Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine.
We offer five programs:
- MSc in Occupational Therapy (OT)
- MSc in Physical Therapy (PT)
- MSc in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP)
- MSc and PhD in Rehabilitation Science (RS)
The students entering any one of our Faculty’s MSc professional programs and rehabilitation science programs are among the most accomplished students on campus. We accept and welcome students from various backgrounds, including arts, fine arts, medicine, kinesiology, science, business, education, law and more.
We also offer our programs at three campuses across Alberta:
- Edmonton (U of A Main Campus - PT, OT, SLP and RS)
- Calgary (U of C Downtown Campus - PT and OT)
- Camrose (U of A Augustana Campus - PT)