What is the OT PDC?
The Occupational Therapy Professional Development Committee (OT PDC) is a student-run committee that promotes professionalism and professional development.
What does the OT PDC do?
- Assists with recruitment for the MScOT program
- Organizes Brown Bag Lunches to promote professional diversity and increase knowledge in emerging areas of practice
- Mentors incoming students to the program
- Presents annual OT PDC conference for students and the Alberta occupational therapy community
- Presents Welcome Week activities and orientation
- Organizes Occupational Therapy Month activities
- Promotes OT through activities on campus and in the community
- Runs an OT Student Blog
- Hosts the gOT Spirit Challenge to encourage students to enhance public awareness of occupational therapy
How can I find out more?
Visit the OT PDC website or contact the appropriate committee executive member from this list: