Every year, the Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine takes part in several recruitment and Faculty-specific events. These events often require student volunteers and participation. Recruitment events begin in late August through to October, while Faculty-specific events take place all year round.
- Venture Healthcare: Health Careers Day
- The Aboriginal Week of Welcome (TAWOW)
- Mount Royal University Grad Fair
- University of Calgary Grad Fair
- MacEwan University Grad Fair
- University of Alberta Open House
- Discovery Days
If you would like to volunteer for any of these events, please contact Marketing & Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by room 2-28.
- Rehab Med Fun Day (Edmonton and Calgary)
- Rehabilitation Research Day
- Alumni Weekend (Alumni-Student BBQ, Dean's Alumni Luncheon)
- Spring Pre-Convocation Awards Ceremony & Reception and Fall Post-Convocation Awards Ceremony & Reception
For more information about annual events, please refer to the SUTV screens located in Corbett Hall for dates, times and locations.