This is a comprehensive list of housing and transportation resources to assist University of Alberta students, employees, faculty, residents and staff.
- Housing Registry: Find a place, a roommate or both. A database of available housing in the university area and more. Updated constantly, this is the best site of its kind in the city.
- University Residences: Residence Services provides on-campus housing for students, including those with families. Our communities offer convenient access to campus, the chance to live with your peers and programs that enhance social, academic and personal development. Check out specific residences, residence rates and apply online!
- Rentfaster: An on-line service connecting renters with available housing.
- Landlord and Tenant Issues: The City of Edmonton website provides information about landlord and tenant responsibilities and dispute resolution advice.
- Parking Services: If you’re lucky enough to have a car, you might want a place on campus to keep it.
- Edmonton Transit: The main Edmonton Transit website, including schedule and route information.
- Edmonton Taxi Companies: A complete list of Edmonton taxi companies.
- Campus Map: Sure, it's close enough to walk, but where exactly is it?
- Edmonton Airports: Includes arrival and departure information.
- Safewalk: Provides a free walk-along service for students and staff travelling on and around campus at night.
- U-Pass: Gives eligible students unlimited access to regular Edmonton, St. Albert and Strathcona County Transit service.