Located in Corbett Hall are several rooms and spaces that students in the Faculty can utilize for studying, working on group projects and socializing.
- 2-26 is the RMSA Lounge, a lounge for all FRM students
- There are four seminar rooms available for student group/individual use when not otherwise booked. These rooms are: 2-44, 2-35, 2-15 and 2-22
- 2-11 is a designated quiet study space for students to use when not otherwise booked
- Classrooms may be used by students when they are not otherwise booked
- Socializing and studying can also take place in Corbett Café