***Closing date January 30th, 2018
To encourage diversity of approaches all presentation formats will be considered. Presentation days/times with be determined by the Program Committee.
Please include the following information either in your email or as an attachment:
- Title (to reflect the content of the proposal)
- Primary contact person including email and telephone
- Presenters (if different than the contact person)
- Presentation length (select one): 90 minutes, 3-hour workshop, research paper (30 minutes)
- Key learning objectives (50 words total) to be displayed in the conference program
- Biography of all presenters (maximum 50 words each)
- Anticipated audio visual and technology needs
All proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30th, 2018
The program committee will review all submissions based on:
- Relevance to the conference goal of diversity
- Clarity of learning objectives to meet the needs of participants
- Demonstration of current, evidence-based application to approaches in sexuality
- Creativity and originality of presentation
You will be informed if your submission has been accepted by early February
- All presenters will be required to register and pay the appropriate fees by to be included in the conference program.
- All presenters and participants are responsible for their own fees, travel and accommodation.