Members of our research group come from a variety of backgrounds including occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech-language pathology. We study topics ranging from communication and motor control to social development and participation in everyday activities.
Our research group studies the following topics:
- Typical development and learning
- Speech-production, use of language, movement-control (with their bodies) and understanding social situations
- The reasons why some children have difficulties in these areas
- Supporting development
- Supporting children and families through clinical services
- Ways to support children and families’ participation and inclusion in their communities