The Student Liaison Group is an interdisciplinary group of student liaison representatives. The group works to encourage active student involvement and promote the study of aging.
The composition of the group is based on the ACA’s dedication to interdisciplinary co-operation and education.
The group aims to have one student representative from each department/ faculty and student representatives may be undergraduate or graduate students interested in aging.
Current members include representatives from:
- Human Ecology
- Rehabilitation Medicine
The Student Liaison Group works to:
- Assist the ACA with organizing and promoting student events such as the aging information resource session and careers in aging luncheon
- Recommend strategies for increasing student interest in aging
- Promote the ACA on campus
- Link students interested in aging from various disciplines
- Disseminate educational opportunities related to aging across departments and faculties
Students interested in aging are encouraged to contact the Student Liaison Group.
Chair: Peyman Azad Khaneghah