Forms Cabinet

Research Projects - Proposal (Application), Set-up, Amendments and Transfers

Special Purpose Projects

These forms are NOT to be used to request a research project.

External Research Billing

For most research projects, RSO automatically invoices external sponsors in accordance with the terms of the award. In situations where a faculty or department initiates the invoice (i.e., Project Type: RSCSH), RSO has created the "Request For External Research Billing" form (Excel). Once the form is completed in accordance with the attached instructions and provided to RSO, we will create an invoice in PeopleSoft and mail it out to the sponsor/customer. Note: New customer/location action requests are submitted via the External Research Billing Customer Setup and Update Request fillable PDF form.

Canada Research Chairs (CRC)

National Institutes of Health (NIH)

RSO Administered Internal Grants