For all JELF Application intakes, approved Project Leaders must attend the mandatory pre-submission Information Session that will be held 5-6 months prior to the CFI submission deadline and ensure that at least 45 days prior to submission deadline Contracts Specialist is provided with a full first application draft consisting of:
- a complete first draft of their CFI-JELF application;
- a completed budget spreadsheet, accompanied by all vendor quotes
- a complete first draft of the Alberta Alignment module
More information about how the budget should be developed is available here.
Appropriate progress must also have been made on any renovation planning in order for the application to proceed. Consultations from other University of Alberta units may be necessary to discuss construction/renovation, requests for high-performance computing infrastructure and digital data management planning.
All drafts of the proposal should be provided to RSO for review in Microsoft Word format.
The complete JELF application will include:
- Plain Language Summary (max. 1500 characters);
- Project Summary (max. 2 pages)
- Assessment Criteria (max. 17 pages)*