Many sponsors require that research funding terms be set out in a contract. The university is committed to entering into research contracts that embody principles of fairness, accountability, open disclosure of research results, and research carried out with the highest possible standards.
We coordinate all research contracts, including:
- research contracts with single or multiple sponsors
- technical service contracts
- subcontracts for research involving other institutions;
- master agreements
- research network and inter-institutional agreements
- memoranda of understanding for research projects
RSO has template contracts available for these situations, or we can review contracts provided by sponsors.
Reminder: RSO is the signing authority for these contracts, not researchers.