External Researchers

Applicants from outside the University, not affiliated with Alberta Health Services or Covenant Health, (e.g. visiting researchers, etc.) will need to request a Guest CCID and REMO user role in order to access the REMO system. 

External researchers must complete the Guest CCID form and email to Research Ethics Office. You will need to provide a current CV and a short explanation of your reasons for applying to a University REB. Guest CCIDs must be renewed every twelve months (contact REO when you receive a 2-week warning of expiration).

After obtaining your Guest CCID, external applicants will also be required to follow the steps required for Access to the Human Research module.