Purpose: Applicants have the opportunity to describe and discuss their research program vision with colleagues, before writing their application.
Please note that at this time we are waiting for confirmation there will be a Foundation competition in Fall 2019.
May 1, 2019: Deadline to Declare Intent to Participate
Interested applicants should email email@example.com with the following:
- Title of your program of research.
- 1-page summary of your research program.
- Your Common CV or free form CV.
- Indication of whether you are applying as a sole Program Leader or with other Program Leaders.
- Names of six UofA faculty who may be contacted to participate as reviewers.*
- Whether you would prefer to have a chair for your Program Vision Meeting (either one of your reviewers or someone independent)
*It is helpful to indicate the reason for each reviewer’s inclusion (e.g. content expert, CIHR peer review committee member) if you would like for us to recruit for example one content expert and one prior CIHR Foundation peer reviewer. See here for a list of UofA faculty who have reviewed at CIHR for the Foundation competition. When you suggest reviewers for your Program Vision meeting, remember that the match between Stage 1 Foundation reviewers and the topic of an application is not tight. We are willing to suggest reviewers as needed.
June 2019: Program Vision Meetings