Dentistry Program - We are currently seeking patients in need of root canals, extractions and complete dentures (patients without natural teeth). If you require one of these specific treatments, a screening appointment may be required to determine eligibility for our program i.e: confirmation of treatment required.
Treatment delivered by Dentistry students:
- Silver Amalgam, White Composite and Porcelain Bonded Fillings
- Complete and Partial Dentures
- Endodontic Therapy (Root Canal Treatment)
- Crowns, Bridges and Porcelain Veneers
- Extractions and Oral Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Periodontal (gum) Therapy
- We welcome patients 16 years of age and older - minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Our program strives to provide the best care for our patients, but there are some types of treatment that, for various reasons, our students are not able to provide - in these cases, patients will be referred to a private practice provider.
- Our students are available from early September until mid-July.
Dental Hygiene Program
Treatment delivered by Dental Hygiene students:
- Dental Hygiene Care (cleaning)
- Fluoride Application
- Nutritional Analysis
- Oral Health Care Instruction
- We welcome patients 4 years of age and older - minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Our students are available from early September through April.
- Appointments are typically 2.5 to 3 hours in length and several visits may be required to complete a patient's dental hygiene care. It is important for patients to have a flexible schedule that can accommodate appointments on different days and times during a given week.
For Pediatric Dentistry click here.